(Sold as a set)
If the standard shoe clips that come with the pedals seem too thick, the multi-layered shoe clips allow you to reduce the thickness of your shoe clips to your desired thickness. Each set includes 2 base pieces (3.2 mm thick, each), 6 individual "shim" pieces (1.5 mm thick each), and 4 screws for installation.
Note: Shipping cost will be added when checking out. International tariffs and customs fees are not included in the shipping price.
- Sold as a set (purchasing a quantity of "1" will give you clips for 1 pair of shoes - 2 base pieces, 6 individual "shim" pieces, and 4 screws for installation)
- Compatible with any pair of two-bolt bike shoes
- Base piece thickness: 3.2 mm
- Thickness of each "shim" piece: 1.5 mm
- Total thickness of clips for one shoe: 7.7 mm
- Material: Alloy steel
- Finish: Black Oxide coating
- Weight: 180 grams for complete set (90 grams per shoe)