- We cannot accept returns for demo pedals shipped outside the United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Our pedals are only compatible with SPD or other 2-bolt/2-hole biking shoes.
- Orders are normally shipped within 5 business days of your purchase date (operating business days are Monday through Friday). *This does not apply if your order is a pre-order.* If you purchase "Priority Mail" or "Priority Mail Express" shipping during checkout, we will ship your order sooner if we can (and refund you if we can't).
HOW THE DEMO PROGRAM WORKS:
1) ORDER a set of Fort Knox demo pedals by adding this product to your cart and checking out.
2) RETURN YOUR PEDALS - after you receive your pedals, you have 30 days to try them before returning them for a $105.00 refund ($29.99 is kept as a non-refundable fee). To return the pedals, send us an email at email@example.com. You will be responsible for return shipping costs. Your refund will be processed as soon as we receive your pedals.
3) KEEP YOUR PEDALS - if after the 30 day trial period you decide you really like the demo pedals, you can just keep them, and nothing else needs to be done! You don't even need to email us.
4) UPGRADE YOUR PEDALS - if you decide you love the pedals but want a brand new set instead, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know! We will provide you the address for return shipping. You will be responsible for return shipping costs. Once you mail in the pedals and we receive them, we will send you a coupon code for $134.99 off your next order, which you can then apply towards your purchase of a new set of Fort Knox pedals (priced at $174.99).
Set of machined aluminum pedals with MagLOCK magnetic technology. Now with stronger magnets, boasting a maximum attractive force of 70+ pounds per pedal.
|Weight of pair of pedals, including magnets||975 g / 2.15 lbs|
|Weight of pair of shoe clips and screws||195 g / 0.43 lbs|
|Attractive force per pedal||70+ lbs*|
|Pedal body material||Machined 6061 aluminum|
|Pedal body finish||Red, black, or blue (anodized)|
|Spindle (or axle) material||ChroMoly steel|
|Spindle (or axle) finish||Black zinc plating|
|Spindle threads||9/16” x 20 tpi (threads per inch)|
|Tools required for attachment||8mm or 15mm hex wrench|
|Pedal dimensions||3.75” x 4.00” x 0.85” (L x W x H)|
* The packaging for these pedals says 45-50 lbs. This is what we thought the attractive force of our magnets were, before we upgraded them. It turns out our older magnets held 60+ lbs.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
CONDITION OF PEDALS: Our demo pedals typically have some cosmetic defects or wear. If you decide that you love the MagLOCK Bike Pedals and want a new set instead, ship the demo set back to us and order a new set instead.
COLORS: Note we may not always have your desired color of demo pedals in stock. If that is the case we will reach out to you to let you know what colors are in stock. If you are okay with the different color, we will ship that set instead. Otherwise your order will be refunded.
RETURNS: Demo pedals need to be return postmarked within one month of the customer receiving them in the mail (as determined by shipping tracking information). If the demo pedals are not returned within one month, it is assumed that the customer has decided to keep the demo pedals and no refund will be available if they are returned later.
** Biking is an inherently dangerous sport. The manufacturer does not guarantee that the MagLOCK Bike Pedal will function or release as described previously. By purchasing the MagLOCK Bike Pedal you are showing that you understand these risks and release the MagLOCK Bike Pedal manufacturer from all liability for any injuries that may occur.
** DO NOT use if you are using a pacemaker.
** Note: for International shipments, a phone number is required. Please provide a phone number on checkout to avoid processing delays. International tariffs and customs fees are not included in the shipping price.